Don’t cry over spilt milk – is an old saying. However, if you don’t clean up spilt milk quickly, you may be in tears – as it’s hard to get rid of the stain (and the terrible smell).
Follow our 7 easy steps to remove spilt milk off your carpet (formula or bottled) and you won’t be crying any more!
7 Easy Steps:
- Absorb excess milk with a old clean tea towel or microfibre cloth.
- Mix solution of dish washing liquid and luke warm water (1/2 cap to 500ml) and gently spray on.
- Daub, don’t scrub, the stain. Leave for five minutes. Daub again and absorb.
- Treat with white vinegar & water (30mls/500mls luke warm water).
- Absorb again with an old clean tea towel or microfibre cloth.
- Sprinkle with Bi-Carb of Soda or alternatively kitty litter crystals
- Leave to dry – vacuum up afterwards.
By following these steps the stain should be completely removed (and smell-free).
Good Luck from the Cleaning Guru!
BLOGGER: Paul Mitchell, Owner/Operator of Alpine Carpet & Tile Cleaning, Perth.