We don’t really notice it creep up on us but every time we take a shower another layer of soap scum buildup or calcium/hard water stains piles on. While nobody likes doing the job of cleaning shower glass, it’s so pleasant and surely good for feng shui when the shower screen glass has been properly cleaned. If you stay on top of it you can easily have shower screens that are almost as clean as professionals, like ourselves, would have it.
We’re going to show you in just 5 easy steps on how you can easily remove soap scum build up with a bit of white vinegar & bi-carb of soda. Clean your shower glass like a pro.
5 Easy Steps To Clean Shower Glass
- Dampen a microfiber cleaning cloth in a bit of lukewarm water
- Spray white vinegar onto your shower glass
- Dip slightly dampened microfiber cloth into a small amount of bi-carb soda. Apply directly to the shower glass and onto the vinegar area. Applying it in a circular motion. You will notice it will begin to fizz. Keep going until all of the fizzing stops. Re-apply to the rest of the screen. With our technique, you should only have to do this once.
- Rinse shower screen and microfibre cloth with warm water.
- Partly dry shower screen glass, finishing off with a specialised glass/mirror microfiber cleaning cloth before completely drying
Call in the Experts
If you have more than just soap scum on your shower screen glass, such as calcium buildup or hard water staining, then no natural or shop bought products will remove this. You will need professional help. If you would like to discuss further, please call us on the number below or click on the Get a Quote button.
See our Shower Screen Cleaning page for more details https://www.alpinecarpetcleaning.com.au/Shower-Screen-Cleaning-Perth.
BLOGGER: Paul Mitchell, Owner/Operator of Alpine Carpet & Tile Cleaning, Perth.