Cleaning sliding shower door tracks can be fiddly
Just follow our five easy steps:
1. Wipe away as much grime as you can with a cloth, then spray the tracks with a mix of vinegar & water.
2. Let the vinegar & water solution sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. Place a thin, sturdy cloth over a flat head screwdriver (or chopstick) and scrub along into the tracks on both sides.
4. Then run a cotton ball tip along the length of the tracks, wiping and rinsing until all gunk is gone.
5. Finish off by rubbing the tracks with coconut oil or WD-40 for a smoother glide.